Friday, August 1, 2008

Damn DAMN DAMN!!!

Sleepless... Is really giving me a crap. It has been days... i don't have a good night sleep. I am tired of this. Frustrated... Who knows i am facing insomnia now? =.=''' Those who are reading... I never tell anyone about my sleeplessness... Cause... i don't think they can help me. No one can. I am the only one that can help myself. But how? last nite... I force myself to sleep. Everything seems to like going against me lately... I sure feel a bit stress... just don't talk about relationship stuff... my study work is piled up! i have much things to attend to. And i yet has started to read. You know, i have 0 confidence about my course now. =.=''' Don't say 0 confidence... even 0 interest... man... the world is turning upside down...
Who cares? i care... IT IS MY LIFE MAN!!! OF COZ I CARE! duh~
Grief... Despair~
Why such distress? Lets cheer up and get on with it. Since the day you choose to start this game, you have to play along. No matter you like it or not, just play along. When the time is right, everything will be fine. So, hang on.
God is being really good to me. He gave me challenges. He gave me feelings. He gave me wisdom. Of coz, i will not consider myself as wise... yet. wakakakaka!!! But at least, i do think that i have faced quite some troublesome ups and downs that makes me age fast enough that worn my mental "youngness" out quickly. =.='''
I am still young! XD so... should quit thinking too much and do what i want. right?
That should be a true statement. However, humans are born with responsibility. So... being carefree... is kinda bad. LoLs... or is it just for me la..
anyway... i had crapped alot... but at least... feel better... writing maybe a good cure for me though. hahaa... thats all for now... my mind is terribly sick... =.='''

No comments: