Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Night Terror !!!

Nightmares!
Damn those Nightmares... It has been days... my good night sleep is now spoiled. I don't have a sleep without nightmares for days. So tired of it. I have no choice but to read some articles about Nightmares to cure myself.
I find myself... suffering nightmares... these... are cruel. They take away my sleep. I told my friends about it. They think i am joking. =.=''' Some even say i must have done something bad. I can swear. I didn't. Why is this happening to me? WHY? What did i do wrong to suffer like this? but i don't feel sad about it. NO! i am not. I did get myself into reading more n more articles. Gaining more knowledge than before. It do helps me. LoLs... so i am thanking Nightmares now... hahaha...
Anyway... I really hope these night terrors can stop. My life will be ruined... Or should i just learn to live with it. As i learn of nightmares as a sign of inner sight. Something i can learn from nightmares. Something important that can help improve my life. Yes. I did find certain website that decode your dreams. Unfortunately, they are kinda accurate. A bit scary when i read. LOLS. Cause it is so damn true. =.='''
It is now almost 2 in the morning... And i am still here... not having my sleep. Why? Perhaps i am under stress.. perhaps i am thinking too much... perhaps i am a coward, running away from these nightmares, running away from facing my true self. Sad~
Yet... Who knows of my sadness? Who cares?!!!
But this is my problem. NO ONE HAS TO CARE! NO ONE CAN CARE... no one... T_T
I feel lonely in the night. Night is a curse. No wonder everyone goes to bed at night. Staying up all night gives you no good. It is always best to get some sleep at night.
But i will not give up. Standing alone... It is ok. Alone alone la! Cause loneliness has become my truthful friend. Hahahaha. I acknowledge him. He is always here with me. Never leave me. Never once. I only didn't notice that he is here with me when i got friends around. But when they leave, he is still here. See how faithful is he! Never leave me~ So touched.
Hahahaha~ But sadly, my eyes never gets wet since... i forgotten. This cold blooded creature that lives in me is now so free. =.=''' So damn free. Remember i gave him a name... ?? What is it again? Dark? Doom? I don't care anyway. Dark will do... Luke is not around... Dark is roaming free... Zechs is tired out... And the evil one, Alexander =.=''' he is contaiminating my mind. CLK CLK~ Time to wake up! Stop this insanity in playing in your mind...

No comments: