Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Game Started. . .

Ever since school started, i hardly play games. Umm... Not hardly. Just reduce a lot. Not games actually, can say touching the computer. LoLs... And of course, blogging. How can i forget? hehe... So, today i finished up all my piled up homework and come blogging again. Hmm... Many things did came to my mind. I was intending to write it back then. But my lazy bone keep me off the keyboard. Hahaha... The game started...
I take up F4, F5 and F6 this semester. Law, Performance management and taxation. Law and taxation is killing me in a way.
Let's start 1 by 1. F4, Law...
F4, Corporate & Business Law
Mr.Kho, our F4 lecturer is great man. He is kind and friendly... a bit too friendly la. XD Never see him get agitated when the class gone wild and everyone chatting everywhere. LOLS!!! Not actually. Just a bit noisy. His english is just great. Or maybe it is just me... =.= i find problem catching up to him. He speak so fast sometimes and i do find problem with my vocabulary and understanding. But anyway, i will try to catch up to him. None the Less!!! Brush up on my english more. MUST!!!
F6, Taxation
Guess what happen here... Mdm Tan... Our beloved lecturer. I do find her strict. Really strict. There is no time to catch a breathe in her class. Lecture... exercise... Lecture... tutorial... lecture... test... then go home. No break... Got la... toilet break, 5 minutes. But i think it is good. Good for me. At least i don't have the time to talk. Besides, during lectures, she likes to ask questions... This is the part that makes me awe her. Not talking can't help. U need to look at her when she lecture or look at the screen. If u keep looking down or looking at the notes, she will sure penalize you and then keep on asking you questions. =.= Some sort of training... To be more confident... stress...
Anyway, the game has started. Do you want to quit? This is a question i ask myself. Of course NO! Is this what you want? This question will make me think long, and make me hanging half way in the sky... I don't really know. As a matter of fact, i had already come so far. I will not turn back! So, the only thing to do now is to hang on! How about getting serious and really cut off games totally? That may be a good way to achieve better results. It is worth a try.
Try your best Zechs!

No comments: