Friday, July 4, 2008

Vacation!!!

Vacation, a nice word. Too bad. It isn't happening on me. My parents are going on a vacation to China. Oh dear... as the eldest son, i had my responsibility to take care of my little brother. He is already 13, take care? Like how? man ...
Ok... Let's start. The first day was still nice. I took them to the airport, go home. Then, i bring my bro to had dinner. First day was easy as it was a Saturday. Nothing much to do. "Luckily" too, my holiday is ending soon ... =.=''' I had my class starting on Wednesday.
Sunday, like usual, i went down to buy some food for myself and him... then at night, cook him dinner. Ok... Sunday through...
Monday... i take my bro to school. Of course, the school was not far away from home, but i was told to drive him to school. Not let him walk to school. So, i must drive him to school. 12 noon. Everyone knows, 12 noon traffic jam. might as well stuck with the jam, bring him to school, drive back home again. Took me 30 minutes you know? the school is like just 1 kilometer away and he refuses to walk to school. =.=''' Nevermind. Bear with it...
Tuesday, Same thing again...
Wednesday, i got class at night. Since now in degree, the school does not offer much classes in the daytime, so most of my class from nowadays onward will be at night. I took him to school, drive home. rest until 3 something, start driving to my school. 3 something. Why so early? reason is just simple, avoid traffic jam! =.=''' I hate traffic jam. Who don't? i went to school, have my class... oh boy, the lecturer was like ... strict. She was always asking questions. We must pay 100% attention as if she will be asking questions anytime. Was so tired after class... but still forced myself to walk to the nearest food stall to buy something for my bro. He hasn't eat as i didn't buy him dinner yet. It was already 9.30... reached home around 10. We had our dinner or should make it supper, then, i was so tired i went to bed like ... forgotten when.
Thursday, My friend came to my house. Nice. Too bad i need to do some laundry. So i just let them watch TV. LoLs. Then after i am done, i ask my friends to take my bro to school. LoLs... This sure helps alot. i don't have to drive in this "traffic jamness". After taking my bro to school, we went to have our lunch. Finally some rest. We have a little chit chat and then around 2pm, he takes me home. One of them follow as he had class that night, same as me. So... around 3+ we go to school. His home was near the school and i went to his home first as it was still early. Nice thing you know, i had my dinner at his place. Then after that, we went for our class. Same again, drag myself to the nearest food stall after class to buy food for my bro. Thursday over...
Finally, today... Friday. my parents will be home soon. I do find that it is hard to take care of others when you are even having problem taking care of yourself. LoLs... At least i feel tired. But that is a responsibility i must bear with. So.. i have no choice but to keep hanging on, the worse part is driving. I think if my bro is not around, maybe i don't have such burden. haha... he is my brother, how can i not care? Anyway, Let it be. Just a week to see if i am capable of taking of myself + my bro. People do grow. This, i believe, will be another lesson of survival, responsibility and independence for me. Good thing. Really good thing. At least i am happy i can learn. Chances are hard to come by.
There is a fact. One day, they will leave me. When that time comes, i will have to stand alone. This may be a nice training for me. As to stand strong even when u are alone. ^^
Ok now... I will have to stop here. Need to get myself up to pick up my bro and go get our dinner ready.

No comments: