Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mid Term Break~ Holidays ...

Wippee~ Holiday time...
Ya right... Should be full of excitement and joy when holiday comes. It is finally the time of relaxation and rest. WOoohoo~~ =.='''
But do u know? I don't actually feel this way. Just the opposite, i feel tired. Bored. Why my holiday turn out to be like this? Odd... Pissed off...
Lets begin...
Yay... Holiday! Holiday do provides rest to your body, your brain. Maybe not everyone, but to me... yes. U know what? i hardly use my brain during holidays. Besides, not much of exercise. =.="' This must be the reason of obesity i m having now. Hate it. The first few days of holidays were fun. My friends came took me out for like a whole day, we played. We went to Matang to pick up Daniel( a friend) since he don't have the transport down to Kuching. Then we went Dota + ing. Wow... really nice you know? it is like even when u lose, u feel happy. ^^ Nice game...
After that, we went to have our dinner. LoLs... Guess what, we went for a buffet. Oh My GOD! We ate like ... hahahaha... actually like having eating competition. It is quite fun actually. Do enjoy the time hanging out. We feel like stuffed animals after the dinner. Starting from 19xx till 21xx. Woo~ 2 hours in the restaurant.
Next, we went to a shoe shop. My friend Chris(ah Jin) wanted to buy a pair of slipper. =.=''' It is funny. Cause all of us are like so full and we walked so slow. He also had his time choosing his favorite. XD Took like 30 minutes to 1 hour jz looking for his shoe in the shop( not big too). Finally, he made his decision. Then then, we catch a movie. LoLs... It was like 11pm then. Watched The Incredible Hulk. Oh dear... i almost dozed off watching. I am not saying that the movie was boring. It was interesting. Magnificent. Problem is, i am sleepy. XD Anyway, i did made it to finish the movie. ^^ Nice. Didn't waste Rm10 for nothing.
After Movie is like ... 1am... so late le ? Actually is due to sleepiness... I urge them to go home. Yup. They agree. Think all are sleepy. Not only me. WAkAKAKA~ 1am is also late la. LoLs... So, we go home, then get to bed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day...
Ok... Here it goes... i woke up like around 12pm. Get myself clean up, brush n wash. Headache... oh dear... overslept. Yes... sleeping too much do gives headache. So... just bear with the headache, i turn on my computer to play my dear online game, Maplestory. Was aiming for a 4th Job, level 120 as i already reached level 108. But u know what happen to maple? WTF! The server is like shit. Lagginess. Ok lo... Failed to train, cannot reach 4th job. Nevermind... Play tomorrow, maybe will be better. So i off my comp, go watch TV. Like usual day when there is no class, i will spend my time reading newspapers, watch tv, read some books, gaming... so on and so for. Since i can't play this darn maple, i do other things lo...
Next day...
WTF!!! Maple still cannot play! Pissed... Friends also busy with their own business/things... so on and so for... so i don't really go find them.
Next day...
WTF!!! Maple still KNS! CANNOT PLAY! PISSED...
Next day again...
OH MY GOD! Maple still lag like shit... You know, only Malaysia server like that. I asked my Singaporean friends, they have no problem mapling. Fine... Now is special time for maple. The game is giving off special offers to players. But Malaysians don't seems to be able to benefit from it. As for the server lags, we are unable to play. . .
Next day... ok... enough already... Maple still can't play... almost 2 weeks of maple laginess... unable me to play maplestory during my holiday... Quitting? u think so? NO! do u know how hard, how much time i spend to make it to level 108? DAMN! but lucky for me... i do have some patience, manage to get a friend, to train me. i just stand there leeching exp. XD Unfair? i am also a bit unfair lo... not training but gaining exp. so i make it to level 109.. but ever since laginess, it is no fun playing maple lo.. so i also not going mapling much already.
What can i do now?
Read... yes. Read.. I clear my book shelves, looking for books i didn't manage to finish last time... Start reading ... yoooooo~ done it like in 1 week... (left the lord of the rings, lazy to read since the vocab was like so... hard. Some words don't even existed in the dictionary. =.=''')
Ok... Now finish reading... so... i on msn like everyday to find people to chat... Oh dear... U do get bored though. Everyone is busy when u r so free... It isn't nice to bother others.
What can i do? pissed... Ever get a holiday so pissed? with nothing to do? Really hope to start my class soon. If not... i am really going to rust.

No comments: