Thursday, June 12, 2008

2nd~11st June Exam Days...

On the 2nd of June, the beginning of nightmares for students taking ACCA and CAT. I was also under pressure, afraid of the exam. Yet, i still fool around, playing games, having fun... I am crazy... in a way that people call me insane or "pro" for not studying and still looks so carefree. They never know how much stress i feel... I don't blame them. Cause i also don't want to look stressed. Don't one looks as if so weak when they tell one they are under great pressure just because of this little exam? HAHAHAHA! I don't care anyway... But i try to keep myself from stress.
2nd of June, my first day of exam. I was, i thought i had fully prepare myself for it. When i get the paper, i feel ... blanked. But anyway, i still mange to answer all the questions available. Leaving it blank are wastage. Don't you think? So... i keep writing, i keep calculating... Lucky for me. I completed it. My parents, showing their care, ask me how is the exam going. Of course, i told them that i am not doing so well. Truth what... Then... they say i was not trying hard. Play too MUCH! Heck! I was so tired of this. Ya. True. I play a lot. Cannot deny this fact. But, i am also stress too. I don't want to get left behind and fail the exam do i? Man... So... i do accept a critic as compliment for hard work ... =.= (insane is always an insane!)
I even have to sleep at my cousin's house for the exam crucial dates to look after those kids as their parents go traveling. Sad... I was unable to get much sleep there. And it is a need to woke up early in the morning to open the gates and off the lights. Since their house is huge... duh... run all about to do this do that... Nevermind. At least i had fun there. Haha. So... since i woke up quite early, might as well do some revision. Read bit by bit... but usually, a 30~ 1 hr of reading worn me out... So... i just left my textbook on the sofa and get my tired body to the bathroom. Wash and brush. It is the starting of games for the day. Play whole day... and at night, my parents came n took us all out for dinner. Nice...
So... at least, i get to study a bit in the morning. Hahaha...
10th June, another exam day
This day, was tax paper. Good thing! Tax was not that hard... for me. LoLs... So i had it on quite nice... done it in around 2 hours. Wakakaka! So i was quite happy with the paper and my performance on tax paper. Yeah! A well done! I had a great sleep that night knowing i can have a paper, passing for sure! ^^
11th June, final day...
Wah~ Paper 10. Finance paper. I was so confident in this. I read through the essays and calculation. Find that i can memorize everything... or maybe most of it... Yet, when i get the question paper... I WAS "DROWNED" by question marks! The questions, i can manage to answer all. But it is hard! Man! Complicated! Most of my friends were saying there is a possibility of failing too... Oh dear... I DON'T WANT TO FAIL! I CANNOT FACE THIS FAILURE! WTF!!!
Sad... Fear... Every hell of passiveness, Negativity came to me. That night was... With my friends. We went to have our dinner and had a few game of DOTA. Was not able to concentrate much. Win no feel, Lose also no feel. LOLS! so numb... So tired...

No comments: