Friday, May 23, 2008

18th May Bowling Competition

A sunday long slumber was force to stop for the stupid bowling competition. I woke up 7 in the morning, get myself prepared and ready to get out for breakfast before the event. This event was organised by the school. Since it was organise by the school, my friends and i decide to take part... just for fun. LOLS. I don't even know why i join their insanity... Or m i just insane as well? hahaha... anyway... So it goes. My parents take me to breakfast. Then my friends came to the coffee shop to take me to there. Duh~ We went in quite late though... but also, we are not late. kekeke... Like what says, Better late than never... Or... we arrive just in time for action.
So... i was forced to be the leader of the team... it wasn't supposed to be me... =.="' damn those people. But, that is not important anyway. Hey, i never even touch a bowling ball before... how am i suppose to play??? Sure will embarassed myself on the field. oh well, so just play along.
So... 9~ time to start... as a leader, i will be the first to play in the team... OH~ by the way, the team was named (LPPL BOYZ) due to our... League of Players that are Proffesional Loser(also can say is lan pa pa lan boys la cause we really are newbies in this). Hey, we never play bowling before u know. It is like going to war empy-handed.
Ok... time to start... i took up that stupid ball, just let it roll to the 10 pins. wakakakakaka! At least my first shot didn't go into the drain(longkang). This is not really humiliating. So... after that was my friend's turn. Wow... although was the first time playing, he was lucky enough to get a strike... =.= was that luck or what... ok... let's continue... it is like, going on, bam bam boom boom... until my 3rd shot... i injured my tumb. =.=''' Yeah~ no more smooth bowling for me... ouch! It really hurt! So... my shots all become longkang cleaner shots. U know what that means right? haha... almost make my team become the worst players team. haha... lucky for me, one of my friend stil maintain it well. So my injury... 6~8 shots of cleaning the drain.... until then... i saw someone, who is also new to bowling, their way of throwing the ball... lols... so i followed... at least i still maintain to hit a few pins. No more 0~~ yeah~ haha!
SO... just like that la... didn't lose, didn't win... sad... no prize. At least, u know, there is a prize for the worse loser. Wakakaka! was hoping to at least get the prize. At least we can get something... lols... however, this event does not provide a prize for the worse loser. T_T sad...
so... just like that la... a whole morning wasted... my time of seeing my dream girl, my time of dream, my precious time of "hallucinating"~ =X
So~~~ that's all for that... afternoon is like usual... haih~

1 comment:

~~ DeAth-@nG3L ~~ said...

LOL.. what dream girl huh?? ;p

cuci longkang.. haha my first time playing bowling also din cuci longkang till so many times ler.. LOL and i didn't hurt my thumb also.. eh you know bowling the balls got different weight de.. but since yours is competetion.. i think they choose all the same weight de bah for you guys..
but then it sounds kinda fun though.. wish i was there so can see and laugh at you cuci longkang.. XD wakakkaa