Monday, May 12, 2008

12 May... A day i can't forget...

You know what day is this? It is the 12 of May!!!
12th of May means a lot to me. Or should i say it is meaningful to me. Today is my brother's birthday. Of course, we celebrate his birthday like usual... every year this happens. LoL...
U know what else? 12th of May can also be a Mother Day!~ Mother's day...
What more? 12th of May can also be a Wesak Day! know what is that? it is a day of the buddhist. There are parade usually. haha...
Besides all these special day... It is also a very very special day to me. The day i broke up with my first ex... Guess what? 12th of May become a day i never forget... never can do... =.='''
Furthermore... my family was out traveling. On holiday to Penang... And i was alone at home. Sick some more. It took place in 2006. Haha... Such an event that is sad should be forgotten. Some ever told me this. But this date is too easy to remember... maybe it is due to my brother's birthday, so that makes me unable to forget this date... unless i got an accident and knock my head... lost partial of my memory... LoL... i do not hope for that to happen... wakakakka~ Anyway, that is 12th of May. *hope it was 29th Febuary* So only 4 years once. LoL... haha.
But, i don't care lah. Every year also got 12th of May. What can i do? just treat it like every normal day la... it is nothing also what... right? Duh~
After reading, feel that this is a waste of time typing eh... LOLS~ Get on with it. Life mah, sure got ups and downs la... Why stop here? hehe... so~ my life goes on... ... ...
Eh! Now got a really nice gf also mah. Why care what happen in the past? =P

1 comment:

~~ DeAth-@nG3L ~~ said...

you sot le.. what 12 may wesak day.. 12 may mother's day.. =.='' mother's day was on 11th may 2008.. wesak is next week 19th may... siao eh..