Friday, May 16, 2008

Tiring exams...

Again... exams. Today, there is a mock exam waiting for me. Later... Just a few hours left from now. But, i don't feel well. My tummy is playing tricks with me. Worse... i don't know why that i am feeling nervous. It is just a mock anyway. Not the real thing in June.
I didn't get any nice sleep last night. Although i went to bed at 11, a bad dream woke me 5 early in the morning. I can't remember what frightened me. But i just know it was sad and dreadful. Duh~ just a dream. Forget about it... That is what i tell myself. Anyway, i get over it. Woke up and get ready for school. Most tiring things came. Morning got class plus an exam tonight. This is killing me... A whole day staying in school.
This is some pressure... LOLS! thought i m stress free? hahahahaha! Seems to me that i am not after all... I am just worried about my performance in June. I had no reasons for myself to fail those exams. Such failure will bring me big sorrow and slow my progress down. Slowing down means slowing down my dream and slowing down my objectives... that comes to breaking my promise as well!!! I have no much time to waste on this small thing. Completing this is just the first step of getting into what i wanted. I do not care what is the cost, but that is a must to attain. So hopefully, i will not be slowed down by such miserable feelings. Pray to God... And work my way out.
Ever wonder why one gives oneself an objective to obtain?
I was one without dreams... Not that i am without one, my dream was broken. LOLS. Anyway, lets look for another one. So i gave myself another dream, another objective in my life. I do wonder why ones need an objective... so here it goes... one without a reason to live... is there any meaning in living? NO! right? and if you have no target, where will u go? No where... so what to do??? Must give myself a target lo~~~ I do mean it you know? So... i gave myself a target, an objective to acheive.
Now... sometimes... i asked myself... why am i taking accounting course? It is not like that was what i wanted to be... But this can relate to my dream though... hahaha... so just go with it then... Don't question so much. Life goes on. Move on~ (*Quoted from Rachel, her signature quote =x)
So... now... stop typing... get back to your revision boy... =.= i do hate this. But anyway, doing this for my future, is there any reason to quit? NOT AT ALL!!! wakakakaka! so... Wish Me Good Luck~ And all the best!!!

No comments: