Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Challenged!

I was tempted. An urge to fight back. A challenge came to me. Damn myself! Damn! I really hate it. I have yet to face challenge ever since... or is it that i gave up myself to run away from challenges... But, yet again... Now... once again, the fire of retaliation is burning within. This is a challenge i will take on. Madam Tan, my F6 lecturer. Her words are sharp, it may not be harmful to my classmates, as for me, i feel humiliated. A start of battle again. "The left-handed are supposed to be more clever( i am a left-handed), but it seems to me that it is not true..." That, i believe, madam Tan does not imply it on me. But i do feel the shot. It pains. It trigger my emotions. I feel challenged!
This is just the start... and again, it has been quite some time i never accept challenges... i think i had forgotten the feeling of being challenged, the feeling of anger. Now, my anger boils. It is time to let the inferno out. I need to unleash the strength of anger, distress and agony. Damn these negative power is so damn strong now. I feel like exploding. It is time to show them my power. These negative power has been stored long enough to have a great amount of impact! But it is great. Something has come to me. A challenge that is, i accept it! Wait and see my true colors.
The silence of Anger has now came to wrath. I cannot stop the fire now. Lucky... still able to stick my fingers on the keyboard and not spoiling it.
Time to say bye bye. Until my negative power is over, i will have problem controlling my emotions! It is recommended to stay away from me... SO... LONELINESS! HELLO AGAIN! WAHAHAHAHA! WELCOME TO MY LIFE!

No comments: