Friday, August 15, 2008

Fallen Sick

What a bad day... I had fallen sick. Under the weather...
so headache now... yet, my sleep is so... horrible. Last night was such a torture. The nose is killing me. And my throat is painful. + headache some more. Lucky, i had some pills before i sleep. So my flu now is better. But, anyway, my sleep was, i don't think i slept last night. Haunted by nightmares, i feel like as if i was at my grave. So scared. SO wish morning can come soon. So i can wake up. Blur all night, wake up with a severe headache that even makes me feel like screaming. So damn pain... And now, i feel my heart is weak... i need to put in some effort just to breathe. Wow... some sort of sickness. I hope it is just a small flu, so i can get well soon. My body is still high in temperature... wonder if i can go to class tonight???
So fear i will faint halfway...
But, i think i can do it. Tomorrow got class again... 2 classes some more... Don't know i can handle it or not...
But no matter what, i will try my best. Result is coming soon... Just pray and hope that everything will be just fine...
...Every time i cough, my head hurt. So torturing...
Hope i can get well soon...

No comments: