Monday, February 18, 2008

What A blissful day!

I had a really nice day. I was still feeling nervous all morning, since the result for my exam is coming out soon, there is no space for relaxation. However, my friends and i tried to stay calm all along. We had some card games, talk some nonsense, trying not to focus thinking about the exam result.
Hey, some luck i possess. I win all along. From the first game until the last game i played, i never lose. That is some sort of blessing i got. That particular time, my mind was thinking that if i have my luck all put it into the examinations, and wish that my result turns out to be nice, i would love to lose now, and win later.
Anyway, it is 3 in the afternoon. The result had finally been released. The urge for me to go and see the outcome is so intense that there i doesn't have much concentration in class. Nervous.
Finally, recess came. We(my fellow friends and i) take our time, walk to the computer lab, and click on the internet browser icon. Search for accaglobal.com, and there, it comes. We take turns, keying in our password and look at our result... heart is beating so fast that there might be chances for people fainted. Laugh out loud... like that would happen... =.=
My turn, my turn! keying in my password, i prayed. i wish i can see something good... poof!
TADA! OH MY GOD! I passed both my papers. This is such an excitement! we gave each other a Hi5 and start congratulating each other. Of course, we also feel sad for those who can't make it pass the exam. At least, no one cried.
After getting the result, i don't even pay much attention in class. Luckily the lecturer just give us some exercises to do. Anyway, this is just a short excitement and blissfulness. For some unknown reason, happiness just faded. I think i should not be happy for just such little little success and forsake my studies on other papers. There is more to come and i cannot just stop here. Come to think of it, i still have a long way to go. This is just the beginning. Wish me luck. Mr. Z, Lets excel. Reach for the top and make your future comes true. All my friends, move on. We will make it to the top!

No comments: