Friday, February 15, 2008

Lost and still finding...

Lost? What is missing? My dog? My cat? Laugh Out Loud. Too bad i didn't raised any pets. For some reason, my parents don't allow me to have pets. Wonder why???
So... Lost and still finding... what am i finding anyway? This is a very tough question to answer. Even i, myself don't know why. I believe, some people is alike me. They are also looking for themselves. Some people tend to loss their personality as a result of too concern with how others looks at them. This is the main reason for people to hide their real personality and try to use a new face to meet people. This is almost like cheating. I think i am like this too. It is a sad case. Really sad.
Finding myself... This started when someone told me something that is hard to forget for life. She says, i am wearing a mask to face people. This mask is causing me to loss myself. After thinking about it, i really am. I do feel sad. Cause i don't remember. I don't know how or what is my personality. I changed like weather. So unpredictable. Some even say i am negative. HaHaHa? That is so untrue. If i am negative, i won't be thinking about improving myself already. Maybe i am afraid of losing. But improving yourself is not a crime right? But... What that someone says really does makes sense. It is more nice to just be yourself. Now, when you get lost, when you finally get to realize that you want to know who you are, that is the time, you feel blurred... you feel lost... feel... uncomfortable.
However, i believe, someday, i can find myself. My true self. Maybe it is not what i expected, but it is real. It is pure and it can bring happiness. Wish me luck everyone. ^^

No comments: