Friday, February 29, 2008

A friend indeed!

Today, i had to walk my brother to school. He is already 13 and still need someone to walk him to school... Anyway, this is not the important part. What nice is i get the chance to meet my very best pal, PBL!
Haha... it has been quite some time already since the last time i see him. He is still the same. tanned skin, thin and tall. Many things happen between us. And that is how i get to know he will be the best friend ever.
Still remember, last time, years ago when we was form 5. That time we was having exam and my family goes on vacation. I was left alone at home. Unluckily, i fall sick. He came to my house, had a "vacation" at my house. I really do appreciate that time. Not only him, there are still some of them. These few people, are really really important as they had accompany me throughout my most hard and painful time. I still remember, it was 12th of May. I break up with my first-ex. And i was all alone. All alone. But they showed up. Cheering me up all the way. I really do appreciate the time they were around. It will be a precious moments, saved forever in soul.
There is another one, who is always so straight in her wordings. But that is how she is, thats is how she makes me let her into my bestest best friend list! JPC!
It is a coincidence, a surprise when i saw her, coming for tuition, additional maths taught by my cousin. Before i know her, i think she is a proud girl, leading a "strict" life. Until that time, i finally get to know, she is not what i think she was. She is friendly. Only her words are sharp and painful. (please don't be angry ya) But this is what nice about her. I do consult her for a better self. I actually treat her as my big sister! Although she didn't act like one, but i respect her as one.She did make me changed to be a better person! And i do appreciate her help. She is now taking on the course to becoming a teacher in the future. And hardly have the time to reply. Just hope that she can still remember me this little brother.
Timothy~ How can i forget you? TCYS!
This big guy, i just get the chance to see him on this Chinese New Year. He is more slim now. However, he is still the same, handsome and so charming. Having a big size, he still has a caring heart. We really had a great time together for our last 2 years time of secondary school life. We played, we got caught, scolded by teacher... Hahaha... Come to think of it, it is kinda funny now. But that was a great time we have there. Although we cannot be brothers in blood, but i really am happy to have such a friend like you. May the friendship last. We still have an unfinished business with Keegan Luke and Mr.Andrew LKC!
Here are the few of them, who had come into the top my bestest best friends list.If i am to continue writing about my bestest best friend list and about them, i think i will not be able to finish. My friends, i really do hope our friendship will last. Take care!

No comments: