Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day, Mr.Z

Happy Valentine's Day. This suppose is the day, when couple hang out together, spend their lovely time to nurture a better relationship. As the word happy is there, it is suppose to be happy, full of bliss and of course, sweet.
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone greets me. As usual, i will give a reply just the same. But tagging along a shameful feeling, i feel sorry for my dear.
It is hard to get the chance like this when we are free and are back in hometown. She will be leaving to study soon but i... end up doing nothing today. Just spend my time here, writing. I don't know what to do. I am such a good for nothing boyfriend. I am trapped at home.
So... i decided to send her a message. She didn't even blame me. She even says never mind. It is ok if i can't make it. But i think, deep inside, she might be sad. Hiding and taking all the pain for herself, she is really the best.
When i get the chance to see her soon, I wanna hug her tight, tell her i owe her too much. Forever is too short a time, as i will love her all my life, each day, until the day i die. Spending Valentine's day alone? I don't really think so. If you have her in your heart, you are never alone.

No comments: