Monday, February 25, 2008

Stress and pressure?

It is odd... i have been feeling stress and pressure lately... i wonder what is causing this. It is somehow very breathe taking... make me worn out so easily everyday. Anyway, i think i am supposed to be facing it with everything i got. Pressure is something everyone will face. It only differs how everyone treat it. If i can't take it, i am totally not ready to face the world...
Yes... lately, my luck is still with me... but it seems like, i don't like it. I feel like my heart is gone somewhere. It is not with me anymore. Feel more like a zombie. But, it is not like me to be giving up half way here. This is not a nice thing to do to say, "i give up!" or "God!~ this is so unfair to me!"
No! this is not what i do... This is for the weak that is trying to run away from problems.
Stress? i am attacking directly on you now. give me all that you got!
LoL... Is it odd that i start to talk to myself? After receiving news that i had passed my 2 papers on 18th february, this stress and pressure thing just came to me. It is so unbelievable. I know, most people will feel relief as they knew they had finally go through this heart-stopping part of life when you are waiting for your result.
Anyway, it is time to face this stress... maybe i need some rest... and then get back to the stop-point and fire off hitting my target! Gambateh Mr.Z. Go get your dream!

1 comment:

~~ DeAth-@nG3L ~~ said...

u 5ound like u got a pathetic life. Look at the bright side of life.. don keep on thinking bout sad stuff k? cheer up o.. I'm worse than u.. i failed my phyiology paper ler.. then i still can go watch anime some more.. XD