Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Maplestory Friends!

Maplestory, this is a game i started to play since Dec 2006. Since this game is an online game, i get to know some online friends from all over Malaysia... and also Singapore!
How i started this game was because of my cousin. they introduced me into playing this game. Laugh out Loud. This game is also kinda entertaining when you feel down cause, u can just get in there, see those cute cute graphics and facial expression. And also find some really really nice friends oh!

Let me begin with HoliePenguin! Penguin! Pigguin! CJW!~ ^^
PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is how i greet her whenever i saw her online. Or the other way round, HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whenever she saw me online. LoL... Sounds stupid right? but this is what games are meant to be. Can let you be stupid... And, she is also stupid. Wahahaha! This very person here, is the best friend ever oh... My first Maple Friend since my first character.

Clement! The PRO! tnemelc01!!!
Clement~ My first ever maple friend from SG (Singapore). He is a nice guy... Sometimes really pessimistic, but this is how he is. I think is because he is still single until now. Have no confidence about himself. I can only conclude my comment about this guy with one word, A VERY VERY nice pal to have! CLEMENT, i pass the "ball" to you, because i trust you. ^^

Rachel Jia Shuen( i know your name you don't know mine! wakakakaka)~ Serenity89!
Haha... this girl oh... My maple dar dar~ very pro de... of course not in maple(Don scold me ya XD). It is in her study... She is science student, tackling medicine! Wow... this is a course that is very hard(to me) to take on. Although i never meet her in real, and i also don't know her much, i think, she is a nice person. It is nice at least, when i feel down, i can seek for her help. LOL... Although she didn't help much, just... oh ah oh at whatever i said. HaHa... Anyway, it is nice to know this crazy girl.

Aiele~ JessMinMin!!!
This one... Another from SG. To be frank, I really do admire her style and her personality. Haha... Being a girl, and still so funky and play so much... Lost count of how many ex she had... Anyway, she is a great friend i have through maple. I really like being around and talk and chat with her as she always can make of a way to let people around her being happy all the time. Never ever see her sad. Wow... just super cheerful! ^^ Aiele, i really am grateful to know you oh. No thxs required ^^

My Partner DK~ KaeiShinz! Kelvin!
Kelvin, he is funny. Always being lame and makes people laugh. He is sometimes kinda emo as he gets upset for little things. Kelvin, it is nice knowing you and nice having your help. You really are a nice partner. One day we can reach 4th Job(maple thing) together!

There is plenty more friends i know in maple, of course, here are the most and most most important of all! I really am happy to know all of you. Hope can meet you guys in real, and may the friendship lives forever.

7 comments:

~~ DeAth-@nG3L ~~ said...

of cuz la!! who wants to listen to you bla whole day~~ la la la~~ bleh~~ XP & try to cheer you up kena marah.. surely dun want care bout you le la~~ wahaha

& what la.. dunno your name ma dunno lo.. you die also i wont know lo meaning.. hmph!! none of my business also.. WAKAKA!!

eh go put a chat box la easier.. wanna put comment like this so ma fan.. =.=

~~ DeAth-@nG3L ~~ said...

& oh ya.. i'm not taking medicine la.. i'm taking dentistry.. though both also 5 years.. but then still got difference.. i'm more proud to be a dentist anyway.. WAKAKAKA!!! XD

~~ DeAth-@nG3L ~~ said...

& I AM EVIL!!!!! E-V-I-L !! not nice k.. evil la.. evil evil evil~~ i'm the one who gave your liver to aiele.. keke =p

~~ DeAth-@nG3L ~~ said...

wanna flood your posts & comments.. hee ^^ spam your posts.. haha.. write all nonsense.. la la la~~

JessMin said...

Hihi......
hmmm.....what should I write ??

Surely you know you have infringed on my patent words !!!!!

NOW pay up with your livers....bwahahahahaha !!!!!

and Rachel....I'm the most Evil of them all....extreme evil ^^

-Clement- said...

Eh..Zoddy...I'm the 1st Singaporean you know meh? I thought my godma(Twinkie5) is.

Lol...ya lo...I'm a emo guy...lost in the world...lol...you lost count of ex? I know how many ex I got. 0!!!

Haha...you pass the "ball" cause you trust me? What ball? Big? Small? I throw back at you then you know. Muahaha...anyway..all the best for your exams. ^^

-Clement- said...

ZODDY!!! Sob sob...duno what happened to my laptop, this time Zakum keep on DC on its own. Sob Sob...i DCed in my own Zakum, and I DCed urs also. Sob Sob...the funds...sob sob...I'll return you, I think u nid get someone else to play for u le. How about ur buddy Jackassx? His connection seems stable. Recently Vista alot of problems, I encountered the same problem as Aiele..sob sob..so sry Zoddy, get Jackassz help u? Register under OAngelineO Zakum, very reliable. Sigh...sry to disappoint u.. So sry...sigh...no mood le...sob sob...T-T