Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Visited a Place that Gives me some Sad Memories...

It was 2 years ago, that particular place, the month was April... That was a place where i go for a holiday with lots of friends and teachers. It was a school outing, a holiday for prefects only. Of course, some teachers are in charge. That was the time, we had a holiday together, i had a wonderful time with my first ex. It was... deep. I wanted to wash it away, but that memory is just too hard to be cleared of my head.
I swore never to go to that place again. As that is a place with nice memories, it also gives me a "heartache". I tried to forget them. Yes. I did forget them... for some time... ya right...
Sadly, today, my parents brought me there for some family outing. My GOD... there again? Those memories just came back into my head... flowing in like water. I had to face all those things all over again. Watching the place, everything is still the same... only people changed. (i am of course one of the person that changed) It is so ridiculous. I saw the past... the place we had our dinner, we played... so on and so for... Heck... My heart starts to ache again...
However, ever since it is a past, i don't have to put it on myself so hard. I should just let it go. (hey! i got a girlfriend now. And she is great. The best that i had ever knew) So... anyway, just let it be then. I showed my parents around, it was not that bad as that place also makes me remember some of my friends' stories over there. I still remember, a very best friend of mine, had a sad holiday as his gf break up with him. But he is now back to normal now. And that was a 2 years ago. My GOD. I suppose i m the only one that remember so much.
Anyway, everyone should treasured what that they feel important to them. Of course, it is a important to learn from mistakes. And, i have learned a lot from that particular holiday 2 years ago. Friends are important in your life. Learn to forgive and forget, it really makes your life better.

No comments: