Friday, October 24, 2008

Stupidity...

I had done something stupid again... Yes... Stupid... Maybe it is not only stupid... it is bad. Maybe it is because i miss her so badly that i again... go into the friendster profile to look for her... and even... worst... i log in her msn to see her mail. SO BAD! I AM SO BAD! man... How am i going to get over this!!!
Why? already 1 month+... Still like that. Can go die... no mood... This moody problem will cost me... And games. Duh!!! I am so into gaming nowadays that i totally ignore my studies... SO terrible of me!!! why become like that? Ever since we broke up... i was unable to do what i intended to... It become worst... Seems like i had make a wrong decision...
My stupidity had cost me. I think i can let u go... and concentrate better. But no... backfired... i even got even worst. Indulge myself in games... At start was to release stress... then... seems like it never work... keep getting more and more into it... to get some sort of happiness... short term happiness...
My heart really ache once in a while. But never will i cry. Maybe cause i had sunk my heart into the deep... but it hurts. Now... it hurts...
What to do? Nothing. What must i do? Solve this... How? THINK!!!

No comments: