Monday, October 20, 2008

DurianS!

This SPECIAL piece is for~
The DURIAN DINNER!
Monday! 20th October 2008!

i was having lunch... just soup and rice. LOL... I didn't expect much for dinner... But 5pm, when my dad came home... he called me to go down help carry some durians up. Ok... maybe he lazy carry. or maybe he cannot carry all. So i go down lo...
When i go down... i saw the car bonnet was full of Durians!!! =.='''
OMG! 13 in total. BIG ONE SOME MORE!
I like Durians anyway. XD So... Tonight sure is eat durian lo. Just didn't think that it will be my dinner. LOL!
Then after carry the Durians up, i go bathe... so heavy u know... And spiky! Got problem carry "them" up.
When my mum came home... i asked what's for dinner... she answer... Durians of course. LOL!!!
No rice... No soup... No vege... NO MEAT!!! =.=''' Durians...
Think i don't need to talk much. LOL! My mouth sure stinks now. XD
But i still like Durians despite the smell. Hehe...
Of course, didn't eat all of it. So full after just eating 2. Of course whole family eat together la. In total we cracked 6 Durians. =.=''' 4 people take 6. PRO lei~ hehe...
Ok la... This is all for the Durian dinner... i feel a bit hungry now... no meat... bei tahan!
haha! Just joking. Maybe go cook maggie mee. hehe. 2am lo... still eat... XD
Anyway... maybe sleep then no need to eat. Good Nights! XD

No comments: