Tuesday, October 14, 2008

All comes around, goes around~

Time is passing by fast. Really fast. That time wa considering whether or not to take the exam. But now, i am worrying how to face the exam. >.<
I had enrolled for 2 papers. F4, Law paper and F6, Tax paper. These 2 are the only 2 papers that i have some little confidence in taking. Hmm... I suppose u guys will ask why ACCA student, Accountants study law? This question may not be an easy one. Because i also don't understand why? Hahaha!!!
But anyway, it is good to study Law... I did find it quite interesting as it is fun. At least u can gain some law knowledge. Good when u go to the community. Good when you go out to work. Hahaha... I am now in school, using some of my extra time before class to type this... So it is like quite a rush... Since i never update my blog for quite some time, i may need to update it now. I just visited Rachel's Blog. Hehe... Oh Rach~ i can see that you are also quite busy with your life too. XD Good thing. Go on girl!
Hahaha!!!
I had my own problems to confront. And of course i will try my best to face it. I will stand up again. Face everything that comes. It may not be easy, but i will try my best. ^^ I had faced even harder one last time, now, should not be a big problem.

Updates~
Lately was only focusing on the other blog. I will be blogging every night at 12am just for that blog cause that is the only time when a new day started. Was quite packed lately, as the class is getting more and more intense, and the assignment was tedious. Anyway, did manage to complete it in 1 night of time. XD
The so called insane is still insane. That's me. XD
I choose to sacrifice sleep for assignment. Of course, i can also choose to sacrifice gaming time for assignment, but gaming time is like gold. XD So thats why, i feel really tired lately. My dreams...
hmm... Was not happy to have dreams. But anyway, i will take it. Just got one this morning... But just a few seconds. I feel happy though. Don't know why... Just feel happy to see her... LOL!!!

Anyway, i cannot remember what happen after awaken.

Time to go now... ^^ See ya Peacecraft Kingdom!

No comments: