Friday, October 17, 2008

The Evolution~

I went to the barber today. XD
That should say the whole picture. I changed my hair style. Of course, i make it big changes so that it will be more significant and more "noticeable". LOL!!! Joking... Just Cut my hair short short. Thats all.
It is not that i wanted to forget anything... It is just that i wanted to cut it short so that it is more simple for me to manage it. Since it is short, there is no need for much "make-up" to do. XD
Anyway, i don't like to spend a lot of time on "making-up" as well... So~ time consuming.
It was quite rush anyway... Only around 3 something then my dad called me and ask me whether i want to go to the barber or not. Of course i wanted to!!! LOL!!! Hair so long already. So... i went...
Forget to mention...
I think i saw her today. Just after the haircut... Maybe she went to Pei Chen's house. Today is Friday what... But of course... It may not be the right one. I might see wrongly... But i think it is true... LOL!!! Anyway... It is not a mistake to miss someone. Right? ^^
Ok... lets just call it an end here first... Will update when i feel like updating. XD Need to go to class too... 6 already...

No comments: