Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Super Sunday!

Super Sunday? What do i mean by this?
This story begins with... I was playing maplesea with Rachel. Since it will be her last day on maple for now, so, i stay up and play with her the whole night. =.=''' It was 530 in the morning when i go to bed. Wah! 530am!!! That's already morning! Anyway, i did sleep directly. I was having dreams for this late sleep. I am dreaming about Sing Ying. My god~ How come she came into my dream? Thought it would be maplesea. Since i played maple the whole night. LOL! But no, it was her that came into my dream. I feels like i spend the whole day with her. @@ Of course, in the dream. LOL! I woke up so so so late today. See why i call this a super sunday? Because i spend the day sleeping... 4pm then i woke up. The sun was already setting on me. =.='''
Anyway, i don't remember the dream. It feels so real that i really do feel as if i was spending the whole day with her. @@ My god~
ANYWAY!!! I woke up at 4pm... i can't believe myself too... 4pm...
Then only i knew that we will be going to my uncle's for celebration of "Chap Goh Mei" =.=''' WTF!
So, i go clean up, bathe, and prepare myself. Then i receive sms from Kai Wei, My dear sis that came back from Australia. =.=''' My God! I am invite to go to her house. She is having a gathering!!! I am sure that a lot of old buddies will be going. So sad i can't join...
So, i went to my uncle's house. But that is not a regret going there. I had a really nice dinner there. LOL! Have i told you that my cousins are great cooks? Haha.
I forget to take pictures of them. Too bad can't show you my handsome and beautiful cousins. Hehe... One of my cousin was taking photo all over the place. She just came back from Australia too. LOL~ So, might as well be a statue. Wahaha~ Then we all exchange msn and emails... I go home at around 9pm. Then Michael Liak, the old buddy called. We went out for some supper. That means, i am going out. =.=''' So, we find a place to sit down and drink. Then chit chat chit chat whole night. =.=''' Super Sunday, i only live for the night today...
A really super sunday... i miss my friends gather...
A really SUPER SUNDAY! I wasted my time sleeping whole day...
A Really Really SUPER SUNDAY! I spend the whole morning dreaming...
=.='''
Anything special lately? Not quite... Sorry for not updating much. I suppose i was lazy to come here and start blogging on stupid daily lifes that is not interesting and kind of meaningless too. LOL!!!
Do my readers want to read boring stuff? I don't think so too. Right? Hahahha~ So that's it for now!

No comments: