Sunday, February 15, 2009

I just Realised that i still love BASKETBALL! XD

Woohoo! Yippee! It was just yesterday, 14th Feb, so called Valentine's day, i was dated. @@ Opps. Wrong wording. Ban Leong asked me to join his "Man Party" of which i denied and go for a basketball game with The Sim brothers.
I never touch the ball since i start studying in FTMS. I suppose that was like 2 or 3 years ago?? I do know that once in a blue moon, i will go play basketball with ban leong. But, it is really really rare for me to go play basketball ever since i started on my accounting course. That should be my fault for not going on Sunday morning, of which i usually do years ago. I have always been waiting for them to ask me to go for a basketball game. But none came. Anyway, never mind. They are busy too.
14th Feb, i finally get my chance! Woo! The Sim brother asked me to go play. So, i followed. 6pm, we went to the stadium. We start of warming up a little and... i totally lost my touch... =.=''' 10 shoots, 10 misses. LOL! What a disgrace. I don't even look like i am a basketball player before... 2 years didn't touch the ball, can cause so much??? Impossible!
So, after some warming up... so called... we started off with 3v3. Erm... i was like and extra. I was affraid of the ball. =.=''' My God... Then... when more of them come... we play full court. That, is when i finally earn my grasp of the ball back. Finally get the feel back. LOL! Kai, the Sarawak representative in basketball will always try to pass me the ball and ask me to go... too bad i always disappoint him. Then, i keep on telling myself to be more daring. So, the next one he passes to me... i was on the go. I dash to the opponent's side and attempted my first "dunk"... someone came up in front and blocked, then, i was scared to head on and knock him, so i fall backward. Injured! LOL! I sprain my ankle... But after the injury... i feel more and more into the game. LOL!!! That is when i start to do what i like to do most, run and go for a score without any stop. Anyway, since i got my feet injured... i just played another 2 game and stopped and be an audience. LOL! They are all so pro... haih~ i feel so petite playing with them. Total score for the 3 games... out of all, 5 attempts, 4 went in. Woohoo! Not bad result right? haha...Wonder why i was affraid at first... LOL! Although all are close range shoots... Anyway, in a game, every score is important. Haha!
I really love basketball. I still love basketball. I am gonna join them again the next week. Sure i will. LOL! Despite the injury, i feel that it is worth it. I get my basketball spirit back. haha!

No comments: