Monday, February 9, 2009

I don't want to change!

It was just funny for me... when people ask me... why are you still using the same hand phone, using the same online game name, having the same bluetooth name? Why must i change? I don't want to change.
My mum did ask me do i want a Nokia N95 for my birthday present. But i rejected. I don't know why. I don't want to change my phone. =.=''' I am sure that all of you will say i am an idiot. N95 wor!!! Super phone compared to the Nokia 6630 i am using now... Actually, this phone was with me for years. I suppose it had followed me for more than 2 years. Besides, i earn it with my own part time salaries and saving. That time, it cost me RM1k... But that is not the point, it just, followed me for so long that i don't feel like changing it. I never want to change it. NEVER! Don't ask me why. Because i don't know why too.
Why still Tallgeese3? A lot of people was asking me this... No why, because i just like it. I don't want to change too. Tallgeese3... a gundam i like since my early secondary school. Even until now, i still keep it. Tallgeese is still with me. Just that it is now in a box... Even if it died and need to be dumped, it still stays in my heart...
I was unable to sleep last night. I don't know why. Many things come into my mind. If i am given a set of amount of date of survival, meaning, after some times later, i will die, what will i do? This question is not a tough question for me. I don't even have to think long to give an answer to this. Pessimistic! Death is far from me. Why think death? But anyway, my answer to this question was so clear that my mind was blanked... Guessing what is my answer? That's a secret. ^^
The whole night was spend meaninglessly. I didn't sleep... then in the end, i decide to wake up and do some revision rather than wasting time on the bed not sleeping...
Pessimistic doesn't fit me. I am a cheerful one. So, this won't bother me long. ^^ hehe...

No comments: