Friday, September 12, 2008

Parting...

Hello again my Kingdom. I don't come here only when i feel sad, i come here also when i feel happy... i come... to share my happiness... and to voice out what i dare not say... LoLS... some type of life. =.='''
Parting... Why this title? any idea why?
Let me say it out ba... It is... my relationship with my dear... oh boy... i feel that we are even further apart now... should i work harder on the relationship or should i give up? I don't feel like giving up... because i can't bear with it... i can't lost her. :'-(
I can't imagine also my life without her... although... she is now like... not around me already... haih... So bek chek...
Why do Love exist? =.='''
Maybe... i am thinking too much again. Let don't think too much ba... Let time decide upon my fate. i believe God has done everything. My fate, my destiny, my life... Since it is fated =.= why care? live happily lo... don care what happen, even if i am to die tomorrow, let it be happy until the last breathe. . .
=.='''
sounds like i am going to die soon.... LOLS!!!
anyway, make it more simple... happy also 1 day... not happy also 1 day... happy also breathe, not happy also breathe... happy also eat, not happy also eat... now tummy a bit pain... don't know why... =.='''
Don't care la... Let it be. Wake up in the morning sure ok liaw. XD
Zechs! Wake up! I need you now. You had slept long enough. Danville should go back to his tomb now, Luke will be back to his gate and X is taking over the control here. =.=''' so hate...
X X go away, don't come close me any day... SHOOEEEE~~~~~~~~~~
LoLs... talking to myself again... Some people say, it is a type of way to release stress. This may be the way for me. hahaha! Life is always so peculiar. No matter you like it or not, you also have to go through it. Zechs! JIAYOU LO!

No comments: