Wednesday, September 24, 2008

24th September 2008

... Time has come... i had failed to stand to my promise.
On this date, we broke up.
But i think she will be more free this way, will not be tied up by me... and i also freed my own soul... and my worn out heart... Now, i can sealed my own heart, and throw it deep into the sea so i can focus absolutely on my study. I feel selfish... but i must do this... i am sorry... i have no idea how she feel now... maybe she is more happy this way... because i feel that she is not very happy with me... i am not a good man... she will get a better guy than me...
Maybe should also stop talking about her and also stop thinking about her already... Since already break up, i should not care so much anymore... LOLS!!!
So... now, it is time to focus. Lecturers has been giving me bad comment... F4 asked me to read and do more questions, F5 says i am not good enough now to go to exam, F6... more worse... she said i sure fail... Don't worry my lecturers, i am no normal being, i am insane... insane are not predictable. If i failed to reach your standards, i will end my life. I use my own life to promise this, i, Mr.Chung Lian Kiat, will take F4, F5, F6 exam in December 2008 none the less. If i fall below par even until November, i will risk my own gaming hours and 2 hours of sleep for further improvements. Please do not tempt me to become insane. Because i will do anything, and i really mean ANYTHING just to reach my goal...

1 comment:

Angieline said...

Don't let me worry la brother...Let me know what happened...