Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Miss Me now or Miss me Not?

Hello Peacecraft Kingdom... The King is back again... It has been some time since i left this place. For a moment, i think i know everything... for real... i know nothing. Do you know what happen after that day? When is that day??? Suppose to be 1st of September... I am being childish enough... lack of sleep every night because of missing her. And you know what i did? i really feel regret... i hacked into her friendster profile. I saw her message box... Can't resist to take a look inside... And... sad... even more sad... i saw many things that i do not hope to see... the outside looks clear but the inside break me even more... I feel... Do not even know what to feel then...
But you know? i still dare not ask her... Because i fear i might loss her... For a second thought... i maybe already lost her, yet, i still want to keep it. Such a damn fool. So how? What to do... just take it lo... Maybe they just chat chat only ma... No big deal one. Don't have to feel bad for it. WAKAKAKA!!!
Ok... Maybe should switch a bit of mind set... I should think more positive. Anyway, i had tried my best... even i sometimes feels that i am not a good man.
So... cannot do anything le... Let her decide ba... She will dump me when she wants to. I just do my best. What else can i do? Who asked me to love her more than myself? >.<'''
Miss me now? or miss me not? I never asked... i never know... i can always pretend right? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Pretend to know she miss me. So i can feel happy.
So why feel sad? Get on with my normal life, live it nicely... she will feel sad also if she knows i can't sleep well, i can't eat well. ^^
hehe... happy happy...

No comments: