Monday, September 27, 2010

Life as A Student

Suddenly this topic came to my mind...

Life as a student. Ah~ My life as a student is coming to an end. Life goes on. I suppose this is what every graduates or graduates-to-be are thinking about. Finally, leaving school and going to the society. Excited as i am... At the same time... worried. Wonder if i am capable of handling what is going to come into my life sooner or later. But, that doesn't really matter yet. The need to guarantee a PASS is the priority now.
I read about the articles. The syllabus are going to change in June 2011. Basically, this is the worst news for a student. I~ personally, feel that... D***! Why so fast? I can't complete until June 2011 at least! sigh* What can i do about it???
While all these stupid thoughts came to my mind...
I think it over. This time, with calmness and unambiguity. Finally, realized that, every human will be a student for the rest of their lives! This is the actual FACT! This thing that troubles me is insignificant. It is totally meaningless. Because, no one will graduate eventually as a STUDENT! Life is about learning. No one can stop learning until they die. Laugh Out Loud! Unless, they choose not to accept... However, even not accepting is a knowledge of how and why not to accept. You still learn something! Sarcastic~ Life is just SARCASTIC!
Learning... perhaps spending the whole life understanding the true meaning of life is better than everything. Spend some time sit quietly and meditate. Listen to the sound of life. Perhaps one day, i can communicate with nature and understand the meaning of LIFE better...

~When vision comes from the heart~

No comments: