Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Boring Days~

Schools had started few days already while i, The Special One stills "loiter" at home. LOL! I should be studying or working by now! Better than staying at home and rot. =.='''
Anyway, This coming Friday will be my first class. Hmm... wonder how and what will i be studying this coming Friday? It is not for me to decide though. Haha! Anyway, let's just get ready for Friday.
I am yet to receive any phone call from Horwath... Wonder am i dropped out from the resume? LOL! Maybe the procedures require some little time. XD That's the reason why i am not receiving any phone call yet. Maybe it will ring tomorrow or a bit later but sure it will be in January and start off work in February. I hope that is what is really happening now. LOL! It is also kind of odd to start off at mid Jan right?
Lately what i do was ~Wasting Time~
I should allocate my time well, revise F5, do some work out and not just sit there whole day and day dream or even let my mind blanked! Didn't move my brain at all. Just hope that it will not hang or malfunction when time comes to study and work. XD
Wonder if i can coupe with it? I think i should get myself busy on something and stop thinking craps. Or maybe should i get something to do. Focus on some mathematics or something rather than brain stop on something that is not giving much worth. LOL!
Suppsoe this will be the full stop for this blog now. LOL! Hope that tomorrow can be spent meaningfully. LOL!

No comments: