Friday, January 2, 2009

Applying for Work

Haha!!! Ola amigos~
It has been awhile. 2009 has come. A new Year... a new life. LOL!
I am applying to work with Horwath. Wonder how is the outcome. This will be a turning point of my life as my life style sure will change 75% at least.
No longer sleep late, wake late, play late, and may even stop my games. LOL!!! And... income and burden... more stress to handle.
So... How will it be? Only when the time comes, i will know. Getting worried sometimes... am i able to coupe with the new life or will i collapse?
Anyway, there is no choice to make. If it is to change, i MUST do it. LOL!
MUST! LOL! No space for failure. Pushing so hard? Haha... Of course... i have to try to bring the best of me. So i can fulfill my dreams. As to everyone is looking down on me, i will be telling everyone... i am not a weakling. And to those who looked down on me, i will use my action to tell them that i am better than anyone of u. LOL! >< joking... just that i also demand respect.
hahahA! Wish me all the best! >.< Strive for Excellency!

No comments: