Thursday, March 27, 2008

Why school always relates to exams?

Man! What on earth... Exam is always so annoying to most of the students. Of course, that number of students includes me. I think, most of the students will think exams sucks. Laugh out Loud. LoL... "agreeable" eh? hehe...
Lately, school is having exams again. Of course, that isn't the biggest(largest or what u called it... pressure?)exam that i fear. because, some really great heart pumping exams is approaching so xxxx soon. This is the exam that call for my future, my speed of completing my goal that i set for my life. Hmm... if i haven't set this goal... i believe i m still a know nothing, doing nothing and having no future... lols... sounds like a weakling and a good for nothing.
Anyway, that is not what happen now... it is no longer the same... i had my dream set... and that is of course, pushing myself further. Human do need some stress and pressure as a catalyst for improvement. LoLs... at least that is what i think. A simple push from a foe can make one's feel challenged. And of course, that means making one's more hardworking. LoL... i don't think that will be me... but you know, i don't really feel threatened when someone challenged me... of course, when i do feel threatened, i will fight for what i want. Sounds really stuborn? wakakakaka! I am stuborn. Can't blame me for that. I am born this way.
Lets bring it back to my coming exam... CAT exam... my final stage to complete this first little step to my goal. Life is boring without waves of challenges and ups and downs. hahaha... Let me continue with my study... and another small step to my objective. I do hope that i don't have to stop while i am on my way to my dream... "kill all on your path!" lols... That is what i was told... i don't know from who i heard that from but that is a phrase i remember. For exams... everyone, hardwork will payoff! All my friends, don't feel stress on just little little exams... it is just a small test, a small stone on the road of life. Let not make a small fall end the fire that burns within you!

No comments: