Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sickness & Health

Today, 12th March... i visited my grandpa in hospital. Wow~ located quite far away from town, took a 40 minutes drive there. It is a long period i stay there with my grandpa. 6 hours... During the period of "nothing to do ness", many things came into my brain. Every human being will need to pass through this step in life... but is there any exception? i really feel painful seeing them all... we live to die? This is a really pessimistic saying. But it is real. It is true. Can't deny that this thing is a fact. So... is there a way or is there any possibility that someone can run away from this chain?
Life is like a chain... Everyone will step into this chain. We grow up... go to school... work... grow old... fall sick... died... i don't mean running away from death, cause death itself will be there to take you to another journey... somewhere... That is what i think of course... it might not be true...
Anyway, i started thinking... it started with my daddy... a father and son relationship. That time, i finally realize that this is very very important! You will have nothing to say, you will have nothing to do... and when you are there to take care of him, you 2 hardly communicate... talk... in other words...
lets bring it to the next level... the grandson and grandpa relationship... LoL... is this a question? it is the problem on me... LoL... i really do feel sad that i hardly communicate with my grandpa. I tried my best to talk with him... But it is just hard. There is a case that came into my mind. If a grandson never visit his/her grandparents, they will not know each other... and of course, will feel very far away from them. Is this an act of unfilial or is it not? i don't really know... Maybe just that i think too much. But it is important to take care of health. Health is more important than anything on earth ever. A stroke may take away your moving capability. That will be a burden, not only to yourself, but also your love ones.
LoL... then again... another question came to me... If i m now in the age of 30~40.. and my dad fall sick and will be the one lying there... what will i do? questions questions questions~ Then, i give myself an answer. I, of course will stay there, like now, take care of him. But i don't want it to be like this, where communication is a problem. I really don't hope so. I really wish we can talk... we can laugh. Even in the hospital, heart must stay happy. At least this can reduce feeling down, sad, and pressure.
Then again... questions... What if i m the one lying there now? LOL... this question takes me out for a breathe of fresh air... LoL.. i m old and out. And my children... heck? my children? wow... that is so far away... LoL... but this will also happen one day... when i m old... then i start thinking... is there any way of running away from falling sick and staying away from hospital before i m going to another journey? LoL... escaping the truth... hehe... i really am a coward, hiding from the fact of growing old. Death... anyway, i cleared my mind afterwards... get back inside... and of course, stop thinking so much... and resume my responsibility of keeping him comfy and safe. ya right... safe...
Life and Death... it is just a matter of difference of time... a game of time. Of course, you will never be the winner!

1 comment:

~~ DeAth-@nG3L ~~ said...

sorry so long only can leave comments.. kinda busy.. and the other day i read but got prob iwth my internet and my laptop.. so cant reply..

after you start blogging.. i kinda find you getting more and more intovert.. LOL.. okok.. the below is my view of life now.. keke.. wanna share with ya~~

life is life.. its good that you reflect on your life.. but no matter what.. LIFE GOES ON!!! that day i went to the church.. and i kinda like the sharing on that day..

our fren Phebe talked to us about 3Ps -- 1. Praise & Thanksgiving
2. Prayer
3. Perseverance & persistance

its really helps everytie when i got prob i'll say THANK YOU.. cuz.. its sort of a positive way of looking at life.. my fren last time once said to me, if you fall down.. be thankful.. cuz you have the chance to fall down.. others who are paralysed.. or those living on the wheel chairs or hospital beds.. they can nvr get the chance to even walk or feel the ground..

LOL.. sometimes little things can just make your life goes better.. SMILE EVERYDAY!!! BE HAPPY ALWAYS!! take care.. cheers!! =)