Saturday, February 26, 2011

Confrontation to Freedom

A decision i made. Brings me freedom for mental suffering. But again, it may lead to a larger cage. Pursuing Freedom is a never ending journey. As we are all under God's rule, we have no Freedom. Freedom only comes when we leave his rule and never live nor dies. That is eternal freedom.

I put myself together, walk up to my boss, submitted my resignation. This is the first relief.
I confronted him, tell him why i leave and with strong reasons, i get my revenge for being unfairly treated by him. This is the second relief.
I got a better job with better pay with better benefits. This is the third relief.
I was praised and treasured by my senior and my future boss of my good communication and presentation together with a job well done. this is the forth relief.

Finally for so many years of suffering from ACCA, i get some recognition. This is what makes life worth fighting for. It is not about praise. It is about recognition! No wonder i don't feel my existence. Because existence only comes when people recognize your existence! GOOD LUCK with the Future!

No comments: